Features for Kaspersky Internet Security for Android:
Your phone & tablet can be as vulnerable as your PC. That’s why – when you’re surfing or socializing – you need to protect your mobile life.
Our powerful mobile antivirus blocks malware & dangerous links – plus we help you to filter out unwanted calls & texts and guard your private communication. If your device goes missing, our remote tools can help prevent personal data falling into the wrong hands.
- Blocks dangerous apps, websites and web links
- Guards your personal data on missing devices
- Helps keep your communication details private
The device must meet the following requirements in order to run Kaspersky Internet Security for Android:
- Device type: smartphone or tablet
- Screen resolution: 320x480 pixels or higher
- Operating system: Android 4.1–8
- CPU architecture: Intel Atom x86 or ARM7 and later
- 150 MB of free space in the device’s main memory
The application is installed in the device’s main memory only.
A SIM card must be inserted in the device in order to use Call & Text Filter, Privacy Protection, SIM Watch, and Text Anti-Phishing. A SIM card is also required for sending and receiving commands via SMS.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android does not support devices with firmware modifications and devices with two SIM cards.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Activation code
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Activation Key