Trend Micro Mobile Security
Visibility, security, and control for all your mobile users
With the explosion of smart phones in the workplace, employees have recognised and demanded support for a growing list of new ways to leverage this technology for their work. Faced with the realities of dealing with an increasingly mobile workplace, organisations struggle to find the balance between empowering mobile employees so they can be more productive, and protecting their sensitive information. Ideally, they would like to accomplish both without incurring the expense and time of deploying multiple new applications.
Trend Micro™ Mobile Security is an essential component of Trend Micro complete user protection solution that gives you full visibility and control of mobile devices, apps, and data through a single built-in console. It strikes the right balance between user productivity and IT risks.
Mobile Security includes:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Application Reputation Services
- Device Antivirus (Android)
A key part of an overall complete user protection strategy, Trend Micro Mobile Security greatly reduces complexity and costs compared to standalone mobile security and MDM solutions that require new management infrastructures.
Unlike other solutions, Trend Micro Mobile Security integrates layers of data protection to secure your corporate data—no matter where it goes. Encryption enforcement, remote lock and wipe, password enforcement, and other tools work together with device security and app management to keep your data safe. See how our mobile security performs
Lowers Cost and Complexity:
Improves Visibility and Control
- Streamlines management of mobile security, MDM, app management, and data protection in a single solution
- Simplifies deployment by leveraging the Trend Micro Cloud Communication Server, an optional cloud-based service that automates communications and reduces complexity of deployment
- Lowers operational costs with centralised visibility and control of all endpoint security
- Increases productivity and flexibility with broad platform support
Balances Risk with Enablement
- Enables IT to track, monitor, and manage mobile devices, apps, and data through a single console
- Provides data on the number, types, and configuration of devices accessing corporate resources, whether they have enrolled or not
- Enables centralised policy creation and enforcement across single or multiple servers
- Supports a complete user protection strategy by integrating with the Trend Micro Control Manager console to centralise policy and management across other Trend Micro solutions such as OfficeScan™ endpoint protection
- Provides leading antivirus protection and ensures optimal device configurations to reduce malware risk
- Protects corporate data with remote lock and wipe, and selective wipe
- Shields private data from unauthorised access and improper use with password and policy enforcement
- Allows IT to block the use of risky mobile apps based on up-to-the-minute data from the cloud-based Trend Micro Mobile Application Reputation Service.
- Operating system: Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Android 3.0 Honeycomb,
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 5.1 Lollipop, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 Nougat
IOS Mobile Device:
- Storage space: 8MB minimum.
Windows Phone Mobile Device:
- Operating system: iOS 6.x, iOS 7.x, iOS 8.x, iOS 9.x, iOS 10.x
- Storage space: 3MB minimum
- Operating Systems: Windows Phone 8.0, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 10.