Panda Security is a Spanish company that specializes in creating products for IT security. It started with antivirus software, and now also provides and develops cybersecurity software. This includes security products and services for both businesses and home users, and protection tools for systems, networks, emails, and other private information.
Panda Dome does come with a huge range of additional features, including:
- Parental controls. Basic website blocking options. Track your child’s location via their Android or iOS device.
- Data shield. Stops apps from accessing certain files — used to protect against ransomware.
- Password manager. Basic password manager. Doesn’t autosave credentials, and requires manual credentials input, which is very time consuming.
- Virtual keyboard. On-screen popup keyboard which safeguards keystrokes from potential keyloggers.
- Web protection. Phishing sites and malicious link detection and blocking.
- Anti-theft tools. Tracks location of Windows, Android, and iOS devices. Android users get lock and wipe features, too.
- Real-time antivirus protection. Works with Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
- USB and external device scanning. Scans connected devices when they’re inserted into a PC.
- Wi-Fi network protection. Stops cybercriminals from hacking Wi-Fi connections.